• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ken Coats 4 7/8" Jack

Nice color on the bone on this one, very smooth.

SPECS
Blade and spring Ats-34, cryo quenched, blade at Rc 61-62, spring at Rc 48
Blade is hollow ground, 600 grit hand finish, cut swedges, 3/32" stock.
Frame 410 stainless steel, liners and bolsters integral, mill relieved.
Scales Dark Amber, Federal shield is pinned
Closed length 4 7/8", open length 9", Back is flush open, half stop, and
closed position. I'd call this one a very smooth 5 on the pull open scale.

SOLE AUTHORSHIP All parts made by me in my shop.

Price $375 shipping and paypal included. SOLD
You can say I'll take it here, pm, or email me.
All comments welcome and thanks for looking.
Ken

100_0626_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
What a great knife! the perfect do it all knife, big enough for slicing a bagel, slender enough for cleaning a small brook trout. The jigged bone is beautiful, the long pulls are crisp. Just amazing.

Ken, that is flat out gorgeous and I’m sure it cuts like a light saber. Nice pics too.

Ken,

If I did not just buy a business with a payroll to meet next week... this pup would be long gone.

Great looking job on this one. It is my favorite of this pattern that I have seen.

Ken,
I've been fighting my self-control on this beauty since it was posted last night. My self-control just lost. I'LL TAKE IT!!! Please PM me the business side of the deal and I will get you paid through paypal ASAP.

Dave

DaveT63 its yours, pm headed your way. Thanks!
And thanks a bunch for all the great comments guys Ken.

Ken,
I would love to ba able to tell you I got the knife and absolutely love it. However, I can't do that. YET!!! It came in the other day, but since my girlfriend offered to buy it for me for Christmas, she intercepted it and won't let me open it until then. She has assured me, however, that it is VERY SWEET, and that I WILL be extremely happy with it. So, I'm counting the days!

Dave

Ken,
I would love to ba able to tell you I got the knife and absolutely love it. However, I can't do that. YET!!! It came in the other day, but since my girlfriend offered to buy it for me for Christmas, she intercepted it and won't let me open it until then. She has assured me, however, that it is VERY SWEET, and that I WILL be extremely happy with it. So, I'm counting the days!

Dave

OH WOW!!! I can't understand how you will be able to wait that long!!!:eek:
I am afraid that I do not posses the refrain that you do sir!!!
Congrats on such a beauty:cool:

Well, Ken, I finally got to see this thing today, since it was a Christmas present. All I can say is "WOW"!!!! The pictures do not come NEAR doing this knife justice. It is a beauty in every aspect, and will not be the last of your knives I buy, I can promise you that!!!!

Dave

So your GF has been hiding it for almost 3 months? I would have found it, as I knowing it was in the house i would have had to see it. I bet you were very excited to finally handle it!! Nice knife!!

Congratulations on a beautiful knife, you have the patience of a saint... I would have detonated a couple brain cells waiting for the knife....

Back