• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ken Coats 4" Jack

This one has saddle tan scales with peachseed jigging.

SPECS:

Blade and spring are ATS 34, cyro quenched, Rc 62, 3/32" stock.
Blade is hollow ground, 600 grit hand finish.
Frame is 416 ss, bolsters and liners integral.
Scales are Ken Coats dyed and jigged bone. Acorn shield is pinned
Closed 4" open 7 1/8".
Flush in open, closed and half stop positions. About 5 on the pull open scale.

SOLE AUTHORSHIP. All parts made by me in my shop.

PRICE $275 plus PayPal and shipping. SOLD

You can say I'll take it here, PM or mail me.
All comments welcome and thanks for looking.

Ken

100_0747_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Beautiful jigging on that one, a fine example of your work, someday, someday, I am going to have one. Congrats, another job well done.
James

Thats a beauty Ken. Tell me about it. Distinct half stop yes no?? Whats it weigh also? Thanks

STR

WOW Ken, what a fine knife and your price really favors the buyer.
i'm holding out for a 2 blade jack, maybe swayback with sheepsfoot, or a Wharncliffe jack ? roland

Rock solid half stop and very smooth walk and talk, I don't really have a way to weigh it but I'd say its a couple of ounces
Ken.

Ken,

Picked up the knife this morning. Looks great, I'm very pleased with it.

Thanks,
Greg

gosh ken your knives are beautiful and functional. i wish i could afford one. maybe someday, for now i will just drool and wish...

Ken,
That is the knife I have been looking for! A classic pattern executed cleanly. What I'm trying to say is CALL ME when you make another one like it!!

mhawg,

It's a great knife. Been in my pocket since it arrived. Really a great user knife with classic lines to boot.

mhawg,

It's a great knife. Been in my pocket since it arrived. Really a great user knife with classic lines to boot.

That's right, rub it in! :p I know you will enjoy that one for a long time. :thumbup:

Back