• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ken Erickson Custom

Sketch32

Gold Member
Up for sale is a nice selection of rare and beautiful traditional knives for sale from my collection.

Untitled by Matt Franklin, on Flickr

1. Ken Erickson Custom Swayback Gent in black ebony wood with Mother of Pearl shield and fileworked liners. I believed the steel is CPM154. This is such a nice small pocket friendly knife that has the extra classy touches that sets it apart from others. Never been used or sharpened. Comes with zippered pouch.

Price: withdrawn

2. Northwoods Stag Bullet Jack #10 with leather pouch. This is beautiful knife that pattern and size so many love. Carbon steel blades. Never been used or sharpened.

Price: $old

3. Northwoods Ebony Mini Moose- Wonderful pocket friendly size with rich black ebony wood. Never been used or sharpened. Appears to have a pepper spot on shield. Comes with box.

4. Northwoods Stag Large Equal End Moose – This knife has the Scagel oval cutouts instead of nailnicks. Wonderful rugged stag on this one. Never been used or sharpened. Comes with leather pouch.

5. CASE TB12546 SS, Pre-Ban Elephant Ivory Panama Trapper, This is a beautiful example of a Tony Bose pattern. Ivory is flawless and creamy. No cracks or chips. Comes with all paperwork and box. Due to increased legislation in our country, I’m pretty sure you won’t every see CASE produce an elephant ivory knife again. Only 100 pieces were produced. Don’t miss out on this.

6. Bulldog Brand Seahorse Whittler in pre-ban elephant ivory. If you every wanted a Case Seahorse but were bummed because they never produced on in elephant ivory…now is your chance. This is a Bull Dog brand of this pattern with carbon steel blades. There is some discoloration near some of the pins which at first glance might resemble a crack, but at closer look, there are no cracks that I can see. Has some storage marks on bolsters. German Made. Comes with Box. Would make a really classy knife to carry.

7. Simmons Hornet Large Stockman in Pre-Ban Elephant Ivory. This is an awesome knife. Such a great traditional pattern with the cool Hornet blade etch and tang emblem. There is some discoloration near some of the pins which at first glance might resemble a crack, but at closer look, there are no cracks that I can see. German Made. Has some storage marks on bolsters. No Box. I’m thinking about keeping this one and putting it in my pocket if it doesn’t sell. So classy!

8.Schatt and Morgan Baby Sunfish #042265, Modified by Tom Stratton. The blades, backsprings and liners have beautiful filework done. This knife’s covers have been replaced with preban elephant ivory. At close inspection, it appears that this knife has a couple very tight cracks near the pins. I cannot feel the crack with my fingernail, but it appears to be there when looked at closely. Bolster pins are a little proud on this one, but blades are tight. Not a nail breaker. No Box.

8. Amherst Cutlery Canoe in Mammoth Ivory. Great knife pattern from Amherst. Knife has not been used or carried. Being Mammoth ivory There appears to be some discoloration around one of the pins and near bolsters. After close inspection, this is just a variant in color and no cracks are visible.

All knives will be shipped priority mail to the US only. Buyer must be 18 years or older. Thanks for taking a look.

Untitled by Matt Franklin, on Flickr Untitled by Matt Franklin, on Flickr Untitled by Matt Franklin, on Flickr Untitled by Matt Franklin, on Flickr Untitled by Matt Franklin, on Flickr Untitled by Matt Franklin, on Flickr Untitled by Matt Franklin, on Flickr Untitled by Matt Franklin,

Last edited:
Price Drop on the last two. Really nice custom Erickson Swayback and Northwoods Mini Moose.

Back