• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kephart in o-1

Hi guys,
I'm an old member here but new to selling on here, let me know if you have any questions for me.

Specs:
Blade length 4"
Handle length 4"
1/8" o-1 steel
Jade g-10 scales with white spacers
Jigged bone pommel
Brass pins
Full height convex grind
No sheath
cooper%27s%20creek%20off.jpg

cooper%27s%20creek%20on%20web.jpg

cooper%27s%20creek%20top%20web.jpg

Price sold pf shipping paid anywhere in conus. Will ship overseas but you pay shipping.
Hope I did this right.:eek:
Later,
Iz
Turley knives

Last edited:
looks like a fine knife Iz.
that ghost green G10 is eerie cool
all good
buzz

Hello, would it be possible to do a firesteel in the same jade G-10? If so how much would it cost. Thank You

Hello, would it be possible to do a firesteel in the same jade G-10? If so how much would it cost. Thank You

Vekbeau,
I don't have any firesteels in stock but if you want to send me one of your choice I can do it for you.
The g-10 I have is to thin for a firesteel handle so I'd have to epoxy and pin two pieces together to make it work.
Send your firesteel and I'll do it for $15.00 extra.
Later,
Iz

Man Im tired of looking at this knife for sale so if no one has bought it I will take it.

Got in the mail today and I couldn't be happier it is an awsome knife. extremely nice fit and finish is EXCELLENT!!!!

Congratulations, Bama! I was about to pull the trigger on this one but I saw it too late and you beat me to it. Would you mind posting a review and some more pictures?

Sorry I missed it, Iz! You need to make more!

Back