• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kephart O1 & Osage

DJJ

Well after a few month's off from knife making found some time to finish this one up.
1/8 inch O1 steel,is flat ground with convex edge.Overall lenght is 9 inches.
Osage handle scales with green liners and brass corby bolt's and tubes.
8-9 oz leather hand stiched sheath with matching firesteel.
Asking $130.00,including shipping in conus. MO or Paypal + 3%

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Dennis, Welcome back, nice to see you posting, nice package:thumbup:!

For those looking, I picked up a DJJ Ironwood Camper. Dennis makes a very solid knife with a sharp convex edge and his sheath work is just as solid - a great value:thumbup:.

Beautiful knife. I recently bought one that is basically the same or else I would grab this one.
Your knives are the reason I started buying handmade. One of them caught my eye a while back and I spent a helluva lot of time searching pages here seeking out all the knives you had posted for sale.

MidwestDave

If I had the money right now.... maybe next time. Nice stuff man.

How in the world is this one still here, anyone that has seen his work will understand my surprise that it is still here.

How in the world is this one still here, anyone that has seen his work will understand my surprise that it is still here.

Yep this Is one of the Finest Kephart's I've seen ! And this Beauty In 0-1 Steel & Beautiful Osage Scales, Real Nice Sheath, But there are Lot's of Great Buy's In the Knife Maker's Section and Most If not all at Super Low price's "The main thing Is the Cash flow Is In Short Supply In The Good Ol USA" ! :thumbdn:

Thanks for the comment's. Gotta agree, a lot of nice knives here and decent prices.
Price drop on this one to $130.00

the sheath is similar to the one pictured here,only doesn't have the dangler strap.

Back