• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kephart Set Preorder Special

JK Knives

This picture shows the Kephart Set, these are mine, and are not for sale, just shown for comparison. Fullsize has a 4 1/2" blade, 9" overall, normal cost is $125.00. Pocket Kephart has a blade length of 2 1/4", 5" overall , normal cost is $80.00. Special price for the set is $175.00 shipped in USA. Money orders only.Delivery would be in December. This is the only time these will be offered as a set. I just thought they would make a neat Christmas "gift set." The fullsize model is going to be dropped from my standard lineup in January.

Steel choices are O1 or 1095

Handle choices are maple, oak, zebrawood, rosewood, cocobolo, walnut, tulipwood, bloodwood, lacewood, or purpleheart

Handle Pin choices are 3/16" brass, or 1/4" aluminum. If you want a lined lanyard hole, no extra charge.

2hx1ug2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they both come with leather sheaths, belt for the full size, and pocket/neck with the small one. They look like these, except without the firesteel loop on the small one, unless the customer requests one.

1zwzvb4.jpg

Hey Stomper you've probably done this before but could you post pics of any of the handle materials you have pics of?

Here are the wood choices

lacewood
xpdnqc.jpg

cocobolo
2ugkpio.jpg

zebrawood
985xxy.jpg

rosewood
fwir61.jpg

bloodwood
fa4neq.jpg

tulipwood
2q21gmo.jpg

purpleheart
2e1ybgk.jpg

walnut
2j1t0xs.jpg

If no one is interested in a set, I would sell them individualy. $115.00 for the fullsize, and $70.00 for the pocket model.

Adding 1/4" brass pins to the choices. If by chance you would prefer no sheaths, deduct $10 from price of each knife.

For red or white liners, add $5 per set.

Last edited:
This is the only time these will be offered as a set. I just thought they would make a neat Christmas "gift set." The fullsize model is going to be dropped from my standard lineup in January.

Back