kershaw 4380 double cross

Hi Gang,

Does anyone out there in Knifeland have any experience with the Kershaw 4380 double cross knife.

I been looking at one online and just want to get a few opinions.
I am kinda stuck on wanting to buy this one.

So far, I havent seen one up close and personal. And I have have not too good luck buying my last few knives. They werent what I expected them to be.

Any opinions ?

Jack

Ive looked at them, but never owned one. The finish seemed okay, but the thing I did not like was that they have a (delrin, plastic?) backspacer. Otherwise I thought it was nice knife!

I think the handles are wood. Also I can't decided which one to buy. the Smaller one with the warncliff blade or the larger one with a spey blade.
I like the warncliff blade. Got a Mirage now like it a lot.

All opinion are welcomed

Jack

No complaints with mine. Fit and finish is good and it's a pretty neat design with a liner running down the center that locks both blades. I'm not sure what you are expecting but it's a nice looking old style knife incorporating modern touches with the liner lock and thumb studs. Won't scare anyone if you pull it out in the grocery store ;)

Made 2 cut,
Which Double Cross do you have ? The one with the warncliff blade or the other with the spey blade
Jack

Back