• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw And Zero Tolerance Blem offerings

pay pal sent for a 1920 select fire
got one and stupidly told my son
HE could have it, now I get to buy another one!

70$ sent paypal for 1 1660G10 G10 leek S30V plain edge, 1 1660CKT all black plain edge

Last edited:
Money sent for:

1620C Camo handle plain edge $25
1670RD red handle satin plain edge $39
1820RD Red needs work Plain edge $15 (some have slight bent tip)

Thanks again, always look forward to your new shipments!

Payment at 9:01am, shipping confirmation from Dave at 9:07am, delivery in next day's mail. Another satisfied customer.

i just ordered an orange skyline....i sold my red one and need another one back.

i miss it

Jus got my Skyline with Orange G10 and Leek with black/blue handle. :thumbup:

I should get the black Skyline as well. :D

They're looking great!

Thanks David

Dave was quick to respond to my e-mail inquiry and got my order shipped out very fast. I'll be back for a couple more quick as I can, Dave. Thanks very much!

I sent payment and bought 5 blem knives. I got a shipping notice literally within 2 hours after I paid. They were here within days Priority USPS and well packaged.
I couldn't be more pleased. A couple of the knives don't even have the XXXX and I can't figure out the blem on any of them. Maybe it's a small divot (resulting in a pinpoint shiny spot) on the handle of one of them but it's almost so imperceptible I can't believe they consider it a blem.
I can't say enough good things about them. If anyone is on the fence, just do it. You will not be disappointed.

Back