• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Camber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a pair of USA made Kershaw flippers: a 1678 Camber and a 1776GRYBW Link SOLD. As with my other ad for a pair of knives by another brand, I don't really want to sell these but I need to raise cash to fund an upcoming high dollar knife purchase, therefore the herd must be thinned a bit!

I will sell these individually or (preferably) as a pair, CONUS sales only please, price includes all PayPal fees covered as well as USPS Priority shipping. Interested buyers please reply to thread or PM me through the forum. Please ask any questions you have, I'll do my best to answer them quickly. Prices are listed below for each one individually, or I will sell both for $100 even.

Kershaw Camber 1678:

New for 2014, Speedsafe assisted flipper, 3.1" stonewashed S30V flat ground blade, 6061 T6 aluminium handles with Trac Tec grip inserts built into them. Knife has been carried some and shows some minor marks in the anodizing on the front of the handles and also on the painted deep carry clip. Action is very fast and flips open solidly to a good lockup by the inset liner lock, blade has not been sharpened and has no marks except a slight discoloration (not sure what it is, not rust) at the very end of the point. The centering when closed is very good, knife does have some of the "rattle" when open that is very common among Kershaw Speedsafe knives, does not affect function at all.

image5.jpgimage6.jpgimage7.jpg

Asking $65 delivered.

Kershaw Link 1776GRYBW SOLD

New this year, another USA made Kershaw model (hence the 1776 model number). This particular version is the aluminium scaled version with the Blackwash drop point 3.25" 420HC blade. Knife is equipped with Speedsafe assisted opening and is actuated via the flipper on top. Knife is in excellent condition and shows no wear except a small mark on the tip up clip. Action and lockup are very good and there is no blade play, centering is spot on.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 51
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Kershaw Link 1776GRYBW $35 shipped

I will take this.

6/25/15: Payment made.

Last edited: