• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Damascus Skyline SOLD and Grid Squid SOLD

Dr-Mabuse

Gold Member
Damascus Kershaw Skyline: Used but not abused. I don't want to let it go but I can't remember the last time I carried it. The tip raps the backspacer a bit but it hasn't damaged the blade in any way. Flips great, centered nicely and has no blade play. Comes with box. $50 SOLD Shipped, I pay fees.

Nc4sGyBl.jpg
TtETUsll.jpg
llwl3nJl.jpg

pxiGUZdl.jpg
XXaLTlIl.jpg
(where it hits the backspacer)

CRKT Grid Squid: New in Box condition. Never used or carried. Bought it on an impulse and stuck it in a drawer. Comes with box and BRNLY patch. $25 Shipped and I pay fees. SOLD

US62mrfl.jpg
eBdc9b8l.jpg
wgcWLtyl.jpg

PayPal only, free shipping inside US only, I choose to sell to who I want. If you buy you'd better be 18 or older cause your mommy will ground you if you take her credit card again. blah blah blah. Thanks for Looking. :cool:

Last edited:
My PP info is learned hand 3 (at) gmail (dot) com . If I get payment before 3:30 pm est I should be able to ship today.

Back