• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Factory Blems

Hey Dave,
Couldn't be more pleased -- I mean that! I was more pleased with this knife than the last one I bought online. Blems? A slight discoloration bout the size of a pin head maybe on the black surface but, most importantly, the blade is perfectly centered and, joy of joys -- it locks up like nobody's business! I am in your debt.

If there's anyone out there like me who loves the aesthetics and overall elegance of the Leeks but can't find a real good niche as far as use goes, ya might want to look at a Shallot. Very thin, like the Leek, but with a far more useful, albeit wicked blade. Ah, Love at First Sight! :)

Regards,
sweetwater

Totally agree with sweetwater. I have both the Leek (plain) and the Shallot (all black), love the way the Leek looks, feels, operates. The cool factor here is very high. The Shallot reminds me of the Leek on steroids. Thicker blade, more utilitarian, but still cool. Sort of like the Leek's big brother. Thanks for plugging me in, Dave!

Is there a composite JYD left/available? Should I send an email for price/model details?

I've been trying to get between one of the composite JYD's and your ravening horde for a while, but they're VICIOUS.. ;)

If one exists please email mitchshrader (AT ) hotmail.com and the only reason i'm not saying 'I'll take it' is I don't know which steel vs what price. Please inform.

Dave,

Just got the red Skyline. I love it.

BTW, you ship quick! I was surprised it showed up so soon.

Many Thanks

...is that you would have one all-black Spec Bump left,on 4June10...when I'll have extra toycash again! ;)

~Gnarly

Back