Kershaw Leek Knife with Sandvik 1660CB Stainless-Steel/CPM-D2 Composite two-tone Stai

I just purchased the Kershaw Leek 1660CB in Stainless Steel. I wanted to see if you would be able to make me a deep pocket clip for right hand, tip up carry? Im not sure what type of material you normally use for your clips. Which ever you thing would be best Im sure I'll be fine with. I use to have the kalishnikov Automat and loved the deep pocket carry on that untill the clip snapped off. Had it for 3 years and figured it was time to move on.

This is the first forum I have ever posted on, and only really signed up because of ready a lot of other forums about how great your work is. Please let me know what I would have to do or if you need anything else from me. Like I said Im new so if I have approached this incorrectly, I appoligise. Thanks, I look forward to hearing back from you.

You are doing fine. Just need you to visit the link here on my forum on page one. Its found in a sticky post which is a tacked post always at the top of the page here somewhere on page one for easy referernce. Find the low rider clip maili instruc. thread and its there pretty much or you can visit my blog for the most current updates as I have not gotten to this page here on my forum yet.

Just so you know the Christmas season is here. I'm swamped as is the case every year so turn around is slow. Three weeks is what I prepare everyone for. It may be I'll stop taking orders here soon for the christmas rush. That does not mean I'll stop taking orders, just christmas deadline orders. We are getting down to where if folks wait much longer they simply can't get out before the holiday if things keep coming in. So just FYI the normal is not the case here in the holiday season.

Otherwise thanks for coming by. Thanks for your interest in my work and welcome to blade forums. I hope you find a lot to keep you reading here a while. http://www.strsbackyardknifeworks.blogspot.com/2009/10/low-rider-pocket-clips-for-folding.html

STR

Back