• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw RAM 1910 & Cold Steel Night Force

On the block are a G & G Hawk designed NIB Kershaw RAM 1910 and LNIB Cold Steel Night Force.

Kershaw RAM 1910ST: Blade is 3 1/8” partially serrated Sandvik 13C26. Handle is anodized aluminum with G10 inlays. Hawk Lock feature is pretty sweet and provides smooth action. This knife is brand new. I took it out of the box for the first time 5 minutes ago to take pictures and check it out. I thought I would be more into it but I have my eyes set on a bigger prize. Price is $160 usd net.

Next up is a Cold Steel Night Force featuring a beautifully patterned Damascus blade. I picked this up a few weeks ago and have carried it a handful of times and have used it to open one piece of mail. Carbon fiber scales with the size of the blade make it a little too top heavy for my liking but I have started to get used to it and it actually feels pretty good in my hand now. All in all this is a great EDC and in damn good shape. Price on this beast is $230 usd net.

I will consider trades. Y’all know the drill. First “I’ll take it” has priority. Feel free to pm for any additional info. Both knives come in original boxes.

Link to photos: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0LSqMeh9dYQFlsoKDVyTgCIcw#Goodyear,_AZ

Back