• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw S60V Blur Blem !!!!

I'm interested in one of the S60V Blurs. Email sent.

Thanks

Dave,

Sorry for my slow response. I have sent payment for one S60V Blur Blem 5 minutes ago.

John Rene

These are an incredible value, I have literally hammered on one of mine and it is holding up like a champ!!! Russ

Dan,

Blur arrived via USPS today. Its a solidly build knife that I can not see the blem. From a lefty's point of view the only quibble I have, and it is small, is that I wish Kershaw would drill holes for the clip on both scales to make it more ambidextrous. However it is definitely usable by a southpaw.

Thank you,
John Rene

Dave....Just a note to let you know my Blur arrived safely today
Many Thanks for the prompt responses and customer care.

Still have quite a few of these left guys . I have reduced price to $52 and I'll will start dealing on these for multiple purchases as well.

Thanks

Dave

Guys, its been a while since I purchased mine from kershawguy. I just wanted to say that you are stealing these knives. This thing holds a good edge forever and shows up RAZOR sharp. And I challenge any of you to show your pals this knife and see if they can see the so called "Defect". I just resharpened mine yesterday and it was a breeze. Thx kershawguy this knife reminds me why I love these things so much. Also the assisted opening is like it has always been, FAST and smooth.

Back