kershaw scallion

Yes, sir, I really should; I am pretty fond of my small collection (71 Kershaws, which includes 7 ZT's, plus a very few of other brands), and been wanting to show them off on here for quite a while. It's just that I've been accused of being a procrastinator a time or two (or several!)... while I'm at it, I need to upgrade my BF membership as well...

Pics or else I'm a doubting Thomas :D

? for you guys.

I have a 1620 rd from 03, what is the blade steel as it is not on the knife?

Thanks

? for you guys.

I have a 1620 rd from 03, what is the blade steel as it is not on the knife?

Thanks

I think those were 440A. I am not positive though. They changed the steels in 08 or so to 12c26 then to 13c26 to 14c28that we have meow.

Thank you guys for the help I have exhausted my resources looking for that knife.Guess i have been on the trail of a ghost lol.I have been looking at the zero tolerance all black that looks like a nice piece anyone own one all black?

Thank you guys for the help I have exhausted my resources looking for that knife.Guess i have been on the trail of a ghost lol.I have been looking at the zero tolerance all black that looks like a nice piece anyone own one all black?

You will need to be more specific with a model number. A few fit that description.

I thought they were using 420HC on these? (scallions that is)

Last edited:
I think the most recent ones I bought were 420HC, but I might have been gleaning that info from an old source.

I think therein lies the problem. Everywhere you look it is listed as 420hc but they have been making the scallion for going on what 10 yrs or so. I doubt alot of people have updated.

I think therein lies the problem. Everywhere you look it is listed as 420hc but they have been making the scallion for going on what 10 yrs or so. I doubt alot of people have updated.

It was from the Kershaw Website... but I have found wrong info on their before. But it should all be up to date soon!

I have the olive and black scallion i think the all black looks more tactical what are your thoughts.

Last edited:
OK so a lot of time has passed you would think I would have turned up a 1620alblk by now but no luck last one I can find on any Google info was sold in 2011.any one with ideas or any potential collector that may have one.

Back