Key Fobs!

Over the weekend, instead of working on the sheaths that I need to finish, I made a key fob! It took longer than I expected but I had fun in the process. I've been informed by a fellow craftsman that you typically don't sell your first of something. Partially so you can use it as a template, but mostly because there's a learning curve and the first one is often times a little off. I am no exception to this, as you can see, literally nothing is centered properly. :p

If I were to make more, what are your preferred sizes and shapes? Personally I think this one is a bit large, but I'm a tiny person.

13+-+1

13+-+2

Thanks, but I'm too much of a perfectionist to sell this one. I just picked up some different D-rings, so we'll see what the next ones looks like. ;)

Sierra whats the back side look like ? i still like the frist one :thumbup: need cost ?:)

Sierra whats the back side look like ? i still like the frist one :thumbup: need cost ?:)

There's a link to the for sale thread - it has pictures of the back

You like the first one better? I've sorta grown attached to it (it's currently attached to my keys) :p

The collection is coming along nicely.... :D

I like the rectangular one the best. Which is your favorite?

s9e5xleyPAy-x6_M8URNRvuJPXzDAuiT30ahdYjvUVY=w284-h212-p-no

eMHLTIWhqFl9GCGmRXrahejhwQguYDAn4A4SzW2lKd4=w277-h207-p-no

lORfeBHSg7s026avPfp6y3hdJEbG1roQ3JgV4P2M45w=w284-h212-p-no

powbZ-TXpzt8MeQKtujFd4lCZb4nyytdnkTH8_XNpTg=w277-h207-p-no

Edit: Happy early Koyote Tuesday... :p

Back