Khukuri Pox strikes again

For some reason there was little interest for this one.

UB6m72R.png

TqZr2m4.png

Well I dont know where you were looking for interest but im highly interested! PM me if you are looking to rid of that! Otherwise tell us more about it pls. Is it from IMA/AC? Ive tried to find a Lambenth or Hanshee like that for a while with no luck. Awesome blade Thomas.

I may not sell here with my membership so it's not for sale.

It showed up on ePrey and there was a surprising lack of interest.

I look there regularly, and never saw it. Maybe you should try again, and make sure to include the keywords "khukuri" and "vintage".

Or invest ten bucks on a Gold membership so you can sell it here on the Exchange.

The sheath looks like it's ready for a decent burial, but the blade is quite attractive.

I look there regularly, and never saw it. Maybe you should try again, and make sure to include the keywords "khukuri" and "vintage".

Or invest ten bucks on a Gold membership so you can sell it here on the Exchange.

The sheath looks like it's ready for a decent burial, but the blade is quite attractive.

I have looked there regularly for 19 years, not long before I joined this forum, and my search includes many spellings and misspellings, including "khukuri," but not "vintage" as that term is meaningless on eBay, adding nothing, much like "antique" or "wow."

I do not sell. I have expressed no interest in selling this or any other knife on BF. Some here actually post out of interest and the perhaps naive assumption that others might also be interested.

The scabbard leather is still supple, including for the accessory pouches. All stitches are intact. There is a bash at one upper corner, revealing the wood. Life. The frog is missing. It does not appear to have ever had a Chape,

The khukuri is 18" long in a straight line from handle center to point. 5/16" at the spine.

No markings.

..."It showed up on ePrey and there was a surprising lack of interest.
also: " For some reason there was little interest for this one" ....The implication was that you were selling it on the auction site with little interest and knowledge to anyone so please understand our overwhelming interest regardless of your ambiguous reason to post. It is a cool blade and im sure we all can agree there. Thanks for clearing up your intentions.

I am fully responsible for all my implications, ambiguities and errors, of which I am sure there are many, but not the inferences of others. You would not have noticed, but I have shown over the years that I know the rules and follow them to the best of my ability. I got the khukuri relatively cheap - surprisingly so - which I put down to a lack of interest in what I thought was a nice example of the kami's art. Usually the sharks are more aggressive.

Back