Kicking around a Mod idea... thoughts?

Well, in my continued quest to fiddle with stuff probably best left alone..... I'm formulating a plan.... wanted to run it by folks and see what they thought....

am I just crazy or....

Plus some harvester knife sections from the tractor shop... they are 3 inch by 3 inch... hardened steel.

would make a very serviceable and modern material made version of.... A Macuahuitl ( obsidian edged Aztec war sword )

I'm thinking the Liverpool assassin has the flat back on it, that will allow me to stand it on edge and run it down the table saw with a fine tooth blade to " mill out the slot for mounting the blades " using the table saw's depth adjustment on the blade and the straight line gate as a support to control slot placement, it should work almost perfectly!

Mill the slot, set the blades in place.... drill press the holes in the blade sections thru the poly body and attach with some quality bolts and washers to keep the stress points from wallowing out the plastic...

seem legit?

Last edited:
Introducing "The Aztec Assassin Liver Harvester"...that has a nice ring to it...:cool:

Imagine what Lynn Thompson could do to a side of beef with that...:eek:

I think you're onto something kid...If Montezuma had access to some of your up-armored Macuahuitli we might be livin in the US of A now (United States of Aztec)...

Last edited:
Was watching something on Netflix where they where showing weapons of the Aztec. Your version of the macuahuitl would make a nasty weapon. Good idea.👍

Back