• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kimber Super Carry Pro HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

severedthumbs

Gold Member
I have a Super Carry Pro HD for sale. I am asking $1000 to me Buyer covers shipping to his/her ffl and PayPal fees or can use PayPal gift or USPS money order. I am the original owner and have fired 350 rounds through it. The gun shots nice and smooth. Its in good condition with normal wear in the expected areas for being used a little. It comes with everything it did new, plastic case, take down tool, one KimPro magazine and cable lock. Please pm me or email me with any questions.

http://www.kimberamerica.com/1911/super-carry/super-carry-pro-hd

Regards
DOuglas

If you can get good pics of it I may be interested. Just wanting to see what the finish looks like and how good of shape it is in. These are both pretty important to me and whether I will want it or not.

Thanks

8ea1d3ea.jpg

9657dd82.jpg

3f5cb0ae.jpg

46cbe738.jpg

5a52e2ef.jpg

Dayum! I've got this exact same model. Bought it brand new, and paid $1526 out the door after taxes... So, at 2/3 of what I paid, in this condition, this is a most excellent deal on an amazing firearm, that is, in my opinion, perfect in every aspect. Wow, just wow. Seriously. Sorry to clutter up your thread, I hope you don't mind, but I just had to put my two cents in, that is a BARGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back