Kings win the cup!

Quick is the one to get, Hopefully he sticks around. I have a feeling that after his performance this season he is going to demand a huge raise. The Kings do have deep pockets so I am sure they will pay what ever he demands.

I have a Penner Jersey, I got it a few years ago right before the Oilers (my home team) traded him to LA. The fans here treated him like S#$t. I hope he comes back to show everyone the cup and his big fat new ring and then he can spit on all the people who said he was nothing.

I'm a Devils fan and after the Rangers series this team has lag they picked up there game in the last games . If they win tonight to all you Kings fans that are counting there eggs stop because they will be rotten. Game seven at home NO WAY LOSE.

Alright, finally a Devils fan. I'm just hoping for a good game,( and a win)

GO KINGS GO!

I'm a Devils fan and after the Rangers series this team has lag they picked up there game in the last games . If they win tonight to all you Kings fans that are counting there eggs stop because they will be rotten. Game seven at home NO WAY LOSE.

Flyers fan here. huge fan of mike Richards and how he elevates those around him. carter gagne and Richards, its philly west. go kings

Amazing how one boarding penalty can lose a game for you. Someone is going to get towel slaps on the ass in the devils locker room.

Congratulations to Myker and the rest of you Kings fans. They had an epic series. Myker keep an eye on your mailbox. I'll put the in the order in the morning.

Back