Kiridashis!

Thanks for posting that Gooeytek! That one is too cool...

Here are some more I'm working on for sales and custom orders. I molded up the sheaths yesterday and finished the wrap on a satin/grey one as well.

That's red cord over black rayskin on the top by the way, I'll have it up for sale soon! $100 shipped

They look way better than the photo...
008-5.jpg

Last edited:
Could that red cord wrapped one on the bottom of the photo be mine? :) Super stoked if it is :)

Could that red cord wrapped one on the bottom of the photo be mine? :) Super stoked if it is :)

It sure is! I stropped it, oiled it and finished the sheath today so it is looking good and ready to go!

Daniel,,, got any left?

I sure do!

Here's what I have: (updated 1/2/12)

5160 steel
red cord/black kydex - $75 shipped
glow cord/black kydex - $85 shipped
red cord wrap over black rayskin - round pommel - black kydex sheath $100 shipped

52100 steel
woodland camo cord/black kydex $85 shipped
glow cord/black kydex $95 shipped

I also have 2 left in 52100 for custom wraps...

Last edited:
E-mail sent

I got it... reply sent. :D These work great with a horizontal carry setup. I don't have any clips for horizontal carry in stock but a teklok would be great and very secure.

I sell the tek lok's and have them available for $10, that's what I pay for them. I also make kydex belt loops for a belt up to 2" wide that work great for traditional carry; they are available for $5 each.

Last edited:

I sell the tek lok's and have them in stock and available for $10, that's what I pay for them. I also make kydex belt loops for a belt up to 2" wide that work great for traditional or angled carry.

Hi Daniel

How much for the angle or horizontal kydex belt loops? Might pick me up one of each before you ship mine out.

Thanks

Emi

Hi Daniel

How much for the angle or horizontal kydex belt loops? Might pick me up one of each before you ship mine out.

Thanks

Emi

They are only $5 each.

I sent yours out today but I can get you one out with hardware tomorrow for $5 total, free shipping just because... :D (I would have told you it had shipped but Gmail is down at the moment)

They are only $5 each.

I sent yours out today but I can get you one out with hardware tomorrow for $5 total, free shipping just because... :D (I would have told you it had shipped but Gmail is down at the moment)

Great thanks for getting it out so quick! Just sent you payment for two kydex belt loops, one horizontal one cross draw. Thanks for the free shipping!!! :)

I updated the list of available knives... I'll be doing my best to keep it current.

Thanks guys for all the support and kind words.

I got my dashi in today & I gotta say... I likey.:)
These are some chunky little monkeys.Nice & hand filling & the cord wrap gives a nice firm grip.
I took it out & stabbed it into a piece of 2x8 & pried out a nice big chunk by wiggling it sideways,then drilled a hole through one of the slats of a pallet,(about 5/8s thick)then tried it at making a feather stick.
This sucker sinks deep when stabbing & had no problem prying out the chunk as deep as it was stuck.(No tip deformation):cool:
Drilling was a bit akward,but doable & feather sticks were no prob for the sharp 5160 blade.
I was surprised at the feather sticks it made.I know thats not what their made for,but it's nice to know what the knife at hand can do & these little suckers kick butt!
And I also sliced paper & cardboard with no edge damage.:eek:
Great little knife for EDC Daniel,I'm glad I finally got one.:thumbup:

I got my dashi in today & I gotta say... I likey.:)
These are some chunky little monkeys.Nice & hand filling & the cord wrap gives a nice firm grip.
I took it out & stabbed it into a piece of 2x8 & pried out a nice big chunk by wiggling it sideways,then drilled a hole through one of the slats of a pallet,(about 5/8s thick)then tried it at making a feather stick.
This sucker sinks deep when stabbing & had no problem prying out the chunk as deep as it was stuck.(No tip deformation):cool:
Drilling was a bit akward,but doable & feather sticks were no prob for the sharp 5160 blade.
I was surprised at the feather sticks it made.I know thats not what their made for,but it's nice to know what the knife at hand can do & these little suckers kick butt!
And I also sliced paper & cardboard with no edge damage.:eek:
Great little knife for EDC Daniel,I'm glad I finally got one.:thumbup:

Great to hear! I kept one for testing and it may be my most used knife now... they are good for all sorts of stuff, lots of leverage and control at the tip. Knocker pommel too for cracking nuts and such.

Thanks for letting me know!

Current kiridashi list!

Here's what I have: (updated 1/2/12)

5160 steel
red cord/black kydex - $75 shipped
glow cord/black kydex - $85 shipped
red cord wrap over black rayskin - round pommel - black kydex sheath $100 shipped

52100 steel
woodland camo cord/black kydex $85 shipped
glow cord/black kydex $95 shipped

I also have 2 left in 52100 for custom wraps...

Back