Kiridashis

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I thought you guys would enjoy checking these out!

I have done my paracord wraps a few different ways; this is the new way I do them. The cord is double wrapped and gutted as opposed to a single wrap of solid cord, I think it looks a little bit cleaner.

The cord wraps are soaked in West System fabric epoxy, they are comfortable and durable.

If you have never felt a soaked handle they are pretty cool, they look like they are not epoxied with the epoxy I use, they have a little give which is comfortable but sound like glass if you tap them, they are really solid.

These two are spoken for.

This one is Olive Drab paracord with Glow in the Dark tracers.

005-9.jpg

016-8.jpg

Glow Cord!
odglow.jpg

Last edited:
Charcoal Grey - There are a couple of kydex burrs in the photo, they have been removed. :D

035-5.jpg

040-4.jpg

Last edited:
Just what I was after Daniel, thanks. When you said 'big' i wasn't quite sure whether you meant Game Of Thrones big or not.... :)

Come on postman!

Just what I was after Daniel, thanks. When you said 'big' i wasn't quite sure whether you meant Game Of Thrones big or not.... :)

Come on postman!

Great to hear! It is about 1/2" longer than most of them, nothing too wild!

I use mine a ton, you will be finding all kinds of new ways to use a knife if you haven't owned a kiridashi before.

I bet it will be in mid to later this week, it is on the way right now via priority mail! :D

I love mine! (even with the old wrap :thumbup:)
You're gonna love it GrueNZ.

Back