Kitchen weapons

Mecha

Titanium Bladesmith
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Warning: Weird knife content

Hold fast there, Mr. Chef. Put away your expensive custom Hitachi Blue #2 santoku and matching honesuki, no need to mar that nice finish or damage that keen edge. Because when you're assaulted by belligerent bands of Yakuza, Triads, or Xã Hội Đen, it's time to grab your forged titanium alloy kitchen weapons.

Made in the profiles you know and love, these are the weaponly knives you need for those occasions when your meats and veggies are wearing body armor! Also great for flaying and deboning long pig.

These knives are forged and ground from 4al2.5v1.5fe (grade 38) titanium alloy. The blades are protected with thin, envelope-like leather sheaths made by Ms. Øye, a double layer of deerskin over thin cow:

tFa9sxc.jpg

The tangs have been wrapped with waxed nylon and deerskin grips for effect.

QjRHgMx.jpg

For real kitchen use, these wraps can be easily removed to reveal a single smooth shank of titanium alloy, great for a pincer grip. The idea was to make knives that are two triangular planes with the profile of a kitchen knife; from tang to tip, and spine to edge, the knives are basically flat triangles (they are slightly convex).

GRJXUsi.jpg

The fat butt ends give a bit of weight and bulk to the scaleless handle:

bDg0w5V.jpg

The blades exhibit a pink and green and pink coloration left from heat-treatment.

ncUZMMg.jpg

If you have a problem with that then take it up with super samurai pink power ranger Mia Watanabe:

V6KIKzy.gif

Thanks for looking, everyone. :]

IYPla3Q.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those'd work famously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Very nice !! Another fine kitchen tool has as pike on one end of the hammer head and a tenderizer on the other - - the old war hammer !

Thanks fellas. I hope the knives do a good job, with their odd taper. They are about 13" oal.

Very nice !! Another fine kitchen tool has as pike on one end of the hammer head and a tenderizer on the other - - the old war hammer !

Ha! :D

No frills but effective! Like to have these tactical kitchen cutters in my arsenal!!!

So impressed with your work. Its like space alchemy.

One day I'd love to own something from you.

Ha! Thanks W.Anderson. I have some really crazy stuff coming in the near future. Stay tuned...:D

Back