Kizer 2017 August New Item- Mjölnir(Ki4494)

Designer

David Michalík from TK Knives

TK Knives grew out of the need of a pair of survival adventures and artists who were in search for a tough yet easy to carry everyday use knife. David Michalík and Robert Chromcak began their custom knife production to make folding knives serving the same duty as fix bladed knives, but in a compact package. Their experiences as developers of high-tech machining tools and artists helped TK Knives excel in both function and style.

Model

Mjölnir(Ki4494)

Powerful and easy to wield, this quick blade packs the impact of its namesake, Thor’s hammer, in its sharp edge. Our first M390 production knife, the Mjölnir makes an auspicious entrance from TK knives.

Model Name: Mjölnir(Ki4494)

Steel: M390

Handle: 6AL4V Titanium

Blade Length
: 3.72’’

Overall: 8.41’’

Weight: 4.65oz

I like it. Looks like a ZT0450 on steroids, which is not at all a bad thing. I see one of these in my future.

Kizer Mjölnir M390 titanium frame lock bearings flipper is in stock at BladeHQ for $224.00.

When I first saw a picture of this knife I thought that little hole under the lanyard hole would mean the clip would be swappable to lefty but no luck. Does anyone know why that little hole is there?

When I first saw a picture of this knife I thought that little hole under the lanyard hole would mean the clip would be swappable to lefty but no luck. Does anyone know why that little hole is there?
That isn't a tapped clip hole? It sure looks like one in every picture I've seen.

Edit: I see it now, the lanyard hole goes where one of the clip screw threads would go. Color me confused.

The clip can be positioned also on the front scale! There is an insert plug that can be switched from the back to the front where the lanyard hole is. Or you can remove that plug and pocket clip al together and have double holes for a lanyard.

anyone got this yet? any experience with the pistol-grip style handle?
i got one coming from knifecenter as they are having a huge discount right now.

guys you are looking at what i believe is the only photo on the internet of a mjolnir with the clip on the left! it was pretty easy but please note you will need two t6's.
this is one special knife, love it.
JaMb4RLl.jpg
MD2pIk6l.jpg

Back