Kizer Apus(Ki3554) 5 Fingers Challenge and Disassemble!

I just received the carbon fiber model of this knife and I'm pretty impressed. The handle is a little thicker than I normally like but this knife seems a lot more practical and heavy duty than most of the other front flippers that I've came across. It also seems easier to flip than most of the other front flippers and I like that it can be flicked open easily with the thumb hole.

I just received the carbon fiber model of this knife and I'm pretty impressed. The handle is a little thicker than I normally like but this knife seems a lot more practical and heavy duty than most of the other front flippers that I've came across. It also seems easier to flip than most of the other front flippers and I like that it can be flicked open easily with the thumb hole.
Yes, glad you like it! That's why I use it a lot and make a video for you guys! It's so great! Before I handle it, I was like "Nah, it's too thick" but after, I was like "what the hack? It's so comfy in hand and fun to flip or flick it open!" The action of the opening is so addicted!

Yes, glad you like it! That's why I use it a lot and make a video for you guys! It's so great! Before I handle it, I was like "Nah, it's too thick" but after, I was like "what the hack? It's so comfy in hand and fun to flip or flick it open!" The action of the opening is so addicted!
Yes I agree. The action is great and it's definitely 1 of my favorite fidget knives. I definitely like it more than the Kizer Feist because it's easier to flip and I like the blade and overall design better.

Yes I agree. The action is great and it's definitely 1 of my favorite fidget knives. I definitely like it more than the Kizer Feist because it's easier to flip and I like the blade and overall design better.
Thank you! :D:thumbsup:

A thick blade is terrible, a thick handle is love!

Back