Kizer August New item Vanguard Kesmec(V4461) alert ! Hope you like it!

Hi,Guys!
Kizer hopes you all good!☺

The great news is Vanguard Kesmec (V4461A1/V4461A2) is ready!
The avid fisherman among us saw the Coelancanth and became inspired by the living fossil.The Kesmec is the resulting tributes to the world of the deep.

Available at your favorite Kizer dealer and have a nice weekend!

Link:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b428/kizernews/Kizer Forum/Kizer 2016/V4461A1_zps3sglmsxg.png
V4461A1 Image:

Link:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b428/kizernews/V4461A2_zpsg8occic8.png
V4461A2 Image:

Model No.: V4461
Model Name: Kesmec
Designer: Kim&Azo

Blade Material VG10
Blade Thickness0.125"(3.2mm)
Blade Length3.58"(91mm)
Overall Length7.95"(202mm)
Handle MaterialG10
Weight4.75oz(134.6g)
MSRP98USD

Very nice!

If you do another, please consider a model with 2.9 inch blade.

I like this design, but also would much prefer ditching the recurve. 2.9" blade would be awesome too for my edc prefs.

I dig this design. Is there a blade Smith version available? I'll keep an eye out at dealers. Checked the usual suspects, no luck so far.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Agree on the recurve other wise looks good
G2

They're up at BladeHQ now.
I have one (an orange one) for about 2 weeks now (fleabay, croatian shop) and i like it. Smooth g10, comfortable handle, can't flip it open due to the form of the hole in the blade, but not really necessary for me.
Would like a deep carry clip, but i think i can make an aftermarket pocket clip of a ZT350 to fit.
For the money, i think it was a great buy.

Love the design (even the slight recurve). Reminds me a lot of the Boker Plus Caracal, but I like how the Kesmec looks more aggresive.

Would like it even more if it were a flipper.

Not sure I follow -- you can't use the opening hole?
You can use it, to open the knife 'slowly', but to flick it open it just feels a bit awkward.
The spyderco hole, for example, makes it much easier to flick open a knife, than the longer more narrow opening of the Kesmec.
And of course, when you keep trying you can flick it open, but not a high succes rate and not that comfortable, well, to me anyway...

I was lucky to pick one of these up off the secondary market for $65 as they've jumped to $89 from retailers. That's a pretty dramatic leap from the original selling price of $59.

Back