• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kizer Gemini for GB2, DPX or Protech

My Kizer Gemini, with blue clip and hardware, original box, and zipper case. Excellent condition, carried little, used less, and very lightly touched up on my Edge Pro Apex. This one has a significantly better detent than most I have handled. Impressive flipping action, early rock solid lockup and zero blade play. I am just finding it a tad small for my taste these days. So, if someone with a Spyderco Gayle Bradley is looking for a Gemini, drop me a line. Mine has seen light use, so I am not put out if yours has, as well. US trades only, please. Can't think of anything else I would be interested in trading for right now, but you are welcome to PM me with suggestions. Thanks!

Attachments

• Gemini (1).JPG
    Gemini (1).JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Gemini (2).JPG
    Gemini (2).JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Gemini (3).JPG
    Gemini (3).JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Gemini (4).JPG
    Gemini (4).JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 23
Always interested in Protechs, too.
Or maybe a DPX HEST
+/- $, depending on the trade.

Last edited:
No, thank YOU Marv. Being a new BF member and still somewhat green to the knife community, I absolutely COULD NOT have stumbled upon a better person in which to do business with. Not only am I getting an equally fantastic knife for mine, I feel I also gained my first friend in the BF and knife community. My first encounter could’ve very easily been a bad one, which would have been very discouraging and probably deterred me from participating in any future dealings. Instead, I found someone who was more than happy to answer my, probably stupid, questions and, more or less, hold my hand and guide me throughout the entire process. For this I will be forever grateful. So thank you ManOfSteel.
-Your friend, Matthew

Much appreciated, Matthew. You will find MANY good people on this forum. I have made many friends here over the years. Welcome to the neighborhood, my friend!

Back