Kizer July New Product alert- BladeSmith c01c(Ki4488)-Chris Conaway!!!

c01c

Since 2011, Chris Conaway of Sheepdog Knives has consistently created knives using only the best of materials. His tools introduces an unique mixture of tactical funcationality with a polished look that would not be out of place in a formal occasion.

The c01c folder draws its inspiration from the classic shape of the versatile cleaver, fused with a comfortable handle that makes the knife suitable for a myriad of tasks.

Link:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums...m/Kizer 2016/QQ20160712111733_zpsmossztdb.png
Ki4488 Image:

Model No.: KI4488
Model Name: c01c
Designer: SheepdogKnives

Blade Material CPM-S35VN
SystemBall bearing
Blade Thickness0.157"(4mm)
Blade Length3.3"(83.6mm)
Overall Length7.7"(196.5mm)
Handle Material6AL4V Titanium
Weight6.03oz(171g)
MSRP292USD

Dang, I really dig that cleaver type blade!

I'm a sucker for designs where the edge is set lower than the hand.

Oh man, lusting after this one too. Your 2016 lineup is MURDERING the game, go Kizer! Between this, the Lundquist collabs, and the Degs Guru, my wallet's gonna be hurtin...

That looks like a great edc right there, nice!
G2

So is this a limited run? This knife is already sold out and was only on a few sites? I should be getting mine today via USPS. I may leave work early...

This is not intended to be a limited run, the current limit is due to the batch just came out of production. There should be more scheduled for additional releases.

Kizer.

Knife arrived today! So far very impressed. Filmed a first impressions video, I'll add it here when finished.

This thing is the bomb. Well made, flipper with a blade that says "step back!"...

df48e4181f0fc17f9272956257149fc8.jpg

I have noticed after about a month of EDC, and a ton of flipping the 2 torx screws in the rear of the blade have come lose. Easy fix. Guess they are having trouble keeping this massive blade at bay. Great, tough, fun, knife. I'd love to see someone customize this knife somehow.

Now if there was a XL version of this knife with a 4" blade and no milling on the handle. I would buy that in a heartbeat!
That said, this knife I will also add to my Kizer collection.

Great knives, great prices, great people!

Cheers!

Back