Kizer June New Product alert- Vanguard Dukes(V3466)-Matt Cucchiara!!!

Hello guys,:)

Matt Cucchiara Design , Vanguard Series DUKES is ready.
3 inch size , ball bearing system ,
It is popular item in SHOT , IWA ,and Blade Show.
Hope you guys like it!

Link:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b428/kizernews/V3466A1_zpsosftvhpp.png
V3466A1 Image:

Link:http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b428/kizernews/V3466A2_zpsoadymatp.png
V3466A2 Image:

Model No.: V3466A1/V3466A2
Model Name: Dukes
Designer: Matt Cucchiara

Blade Material VG10
SystemBall bearing
Blade Thickness0.11"(2.8mm)
Blade Length3"(76.3mm)
Overall Length7.2"(182.4mm)
Handle MaterialG10
Weight2.66oz(75.5g)
MSRP98USD

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, just saw this pop up on blade hq... Hope this releases in Europe soon. Suddenly this got rather attractive.

We will be coming out with other Vanguard version of Matt's designs. Matt's a big guy and in his hands, the big knives fit perfectly. I, while I love the designs, definitely don't have the big hands to use the Bad Dogs, Compadre, etc. comfortably for long. The Vanguard version fits my hands really well and, I think, offers a choice for those who love the design but wish they were in a size fitted for our hands.

Kizer

Great looking knife. But isn't the handle G10? I put it on my shopping list. Here is how a dealer described it.

Description

The Dukes A1 flipper from Kizer Knives is part of their Vangard line. This lightweight flipper has a clean simple shape that can be used for a night out on the town or carried in the pocket everyday. It ticks all the right boxes with super smooth operation and good quality materials. Brand new directly from Kizer Knives.

The Blade: Hollow ground easy to sharpen VG-10 stainless steel comes in drop point shape. It sports an attractive satin finish while being easy to deploy via an integral flipper that fires out the blade with help from a smooth bearing pivot system.

The Handle: 3D machined G10 with recessed full length stainless steel liners that have been skeletonized to reduce weight. This gives the knife a frame lock style appearance while still using one of the liners as a lock-bar. For easy access to the lock-bar, both the upper liner and scale have a relief cut out. The utilization of two barrel spacers add to even further weight reduction while giving the knife a high end feel. Polished pocket clip compliments the rest of the bright hardware and provides a tip up right-handed carry.

About the Vanguard Line: Represents an amazing value that can't be matched and even comes with a Kizer microfiber cloth.</p>

Last edited:
I just got a Vanguard Dukes in the black and red G10 and once again I'm amazed at the quality, fit and finish that Kizer brings to the table in their Vanguard line.

We've recently moved in the last month and as an experiment I gave my wife a Vanguard Dorado to keep with her during the moving process (it seems like you need a knife every five minutes when moving ;)). She's not necessarily a knife knut like me, but she has appreciation for all kinds of sharp steel so she in by no means has abused the knife. The knife, however has been used every day cutting shrink wrap, breaking down cardboard, stripping wire and miscellaneous tasks that need a sharp, steel object. After six weeks of daily, hard use I finally had to touch up the edge on the Sharpmaker (it was actually a little overdue :eek:) and that knife has performed like a champ. Lockup and centering as rock solid as Day 1 and some of the best wear I've ever seen in VG10. It flips better now than when it was new. The only thing wrong I can see are some smears of paint on the G10 :p.

I'm a big fan of the Vanguard knives!

Gatorflash1:

You are absolutely right. All current Vanguard models are G10 handles. I have made changes to the handle material to reflect the correct description.

Thank you.

Kizer

i bought a dukes the day they popped up on bladehq and it has quickly become my favorite edc.... perfect size light weight and a great blade... cant wait for the bad dog vanguard

This is an awesome knife with great flipping action. Anybody know if there is a deep carry pocket clip option? That would take this from awesome to out of this world!

I think the Kizer brand has finally pushed me over the edge with this one. Time to get my feet wet in the high end Chinese market.

BusyBailey:

Welcome! We hope you will find the Dukes Vanguard to be a good experience and an introduction to what we can bring to your collection. Let us know how your Dukes hold up in use!

Kizer team.

Back