Kizer Latt Vind, Where should we put the " Billboarding "on?

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
latt vind.jpg
latt vind 1.jpg
The Latt Vind is designed by Gage. The blade is so clean and sleek~ but it seems not everyone likes the "Billboarding" on the pocket clip. Where do you think is the best place for the name of the knife and designer?;)

View attachment 1494311
View attachment 1494312
The Latt Vind is designed by Gage. The blade is so clean and sleek~ but it seems not everyone likes the "Billboarding" on the pocket clip. Where do you think is the best place for the name of the knife and designer?;)
You could do it on the spine of the blade and it could act as some jimping texture. You also have room for designer name on the area by the reqular flipper.

I'm guessing he is just saying that it is super minimal and people need to stop complaining. It really is very minor but people always have something to complain about.
Thank you! I finally understand it now.

You could do it on the spine of the blade and it could act as some jimping texture. You also have room for designer name on the area by the reqular flipper.

That is wonderfully minimalist. It keeps the blade looking clean and you're right. It provides just enough texture.

I usually don't like spine jimping for regular EDC. There is a very fine line between increased traction and decreased comfort. I feel that a lot of spine jimping is too aggressive or creates a sharp feel along the edges of an uncrowned spine. Using that space for text is a much better option.

I think the first time I experienced this was with a Kizer. It was probably my Gemini with "Laconico" on the spine. I also like how Civivi hides very small text right where the blade meets the scale, or how some other companies put the steel stamp discretely on the flipper tab. Bill-boarding almost always hurts the aesthetics of a knife.

Back