Kizer Original

Hi guys!

Sorry if I have missed such information somewhere over the web, but is the release of Kizer Original limited to some numbers?

Thank you for any kind reply :)

No they should be doing more releases but they may be a while since Kizer seems to be cranking out new models. If you are looking for a good button lock give the Hic-cup a try.

No they should be doing more releases but they may be a while since Kizer seems to be cranking out new models. If you are looking for a good button lock give the Hic-cup a try.
Hi K ktataragasi yes I gave it a try, but wanted to know if Original is a limited series (cause it looked like ;)). Nevertheless I'm selling Hic-cup as I prefer Original (arrived yesterday) :p

Hi K ktataragasi yes I gave it a try, but wanted to know if Original is a limited series (cause it looked like ;)). Nevertheless I'm selling Hic-cup as I prefer Original (arrived yesterday) :p
Nice. I was wanting an original also and may try and get one when they get released again. I do like the Hic-cup but it needs the thumbstuds for the best action.

I have been trying to get an Original for months. Finally one popped up on Amazon. I ordered one July 14, Now they are "Currently Unavailable." I seems they are very popular and sell fast.

I believe the Original (for now) is limited to a single vendor; Mohave Outdoor. The Original can be gotten via their website or their Amazon store.

I don’t usually buy knives through Amazon, but that’s where I finally found a gunmetal/Satin Original.

Great knife!

Back