Kizer Passaround Pre-Announcement

brancron

Gold Member
[Edit: The passaround will thread will go up on Monday morning around 8 a.m. Pacific Standard Time.]

Hey guys, I wanted to give you guys the heads up that I'll be starting a passaround of the Ki3457A1 and Ki4456A1 models seen below in the Knife & Gadget Pass-Around Forum within the next week or so. I plan on doing 8 spots for each knife with a carry time of one week, all other standard passaround rules applying.

Just to be clear, this is not a signup list for the passaround, because that wouldn't be fair to others that don't browse this forum.

XugBZ2R.png

mx1vqAB.jpg

Last edited:
I understand that Kizer is coming out with a new knife Ki4469A2. This is a great looking knife and I believe will have a ad coming out sometime in Blade Magazine. The knife has titanium handles with a new pivot screw design and blue hardware. Also the blade has the new Kizer logo design. I don't have any other details at this time.

I understand that Kizer is coming out with a new knife Ki4469A2. This is a great looking knife and I believe will have a ad coming out sometime in Blade Magazine. The knife has titanium handles with a new pivot screw design and blue hardware. Also the blade has the new Kizer logo design. I don't have any other details at this time.

Hi, I was curious to know where you got this info!

I received this info from Kizer the other day for a review of the knife and it is also my understanding that this knife will possible having name and not just the Ki number. Also if the info that I have is correct this knife is going to also be a flipper and will have bearing and a lockbar insert. I don't have any additional release info or pricing at this time.

I received this info from Kizer the other day for a review of the knife and it is also my understanding that this knife will possible having name and not just the Ki number. Also if the info that I have is correct this knife is going to also be a flipper and will have bearing and a lockbar insert. I don't have any additional release info or pricing at this time.

Are your reviews published online? I would be interested to see them! And by the way, just yesterday I helped Kizer out with their ad for the knife you mentioned: http://i.imgur.com/gu8HgPG.jpg

Yes your photo is the same knife that I was reviewing also yesterday. Great looking knife and it really sounds like Kizer is stepping up their game with the added features of bearings and the lockbar inserts. With these new additional features and their already extraordinary fit and finish this knife is going to be a winner and should compete very well within the production flipper knife market. Also I believe Kizer is going to name this knife "Shoal" that I was told means "accumulation below the river, due to the changes of river water flowing rate, water erosion of the riverbed was the design for the handles. I have been collecting knives for over 50 years for fun and only started helping with reviews a few months ago, so I don't have any reviews published online, but thanks for asking. Did you know David Sun that works at Kizer, he was in a bad car accident around the first of June and is still recovering from the accident, so I have been work with Joyce over the last six weeks.

Back