• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KMG and Tippman for sale

I recently bought out another knifemaker and am replacing some of my equipment. i just don't have enough room for everything. Pictures of the equipment for sale are on my website under shop tour.

Tippman (Almost new) Still has orginal spool of thread and accessory pack with replacment needles.ect
$900.00 includes shipping to lower 49

KMG Sold

My website is http://hurleyknives.com

I take paypal, please email me before you send payment, and post on BF that you will take it.
Thanks
Wil

Mr. Hurley,
I left a message on your voice mail. I'm eagerly awaiting your return call.

Thank you,

Scott Ickes

hey, i am interested in your KMG. i cant seem to find your web page or home page without getting dumped.
buzz

Mr. Hurley,
Paypal sent. Thanks for the prompt return phone call. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Scott Ickes

dang, by the time i sign up for paypal, the kmg is gone! have fun with it

dang, by the time i sign up for paypal, the kmg is gone! have fun with it

I will enjoy it immensely. Thanks.

P.S.
In a few months another forum member will probably be listing his KMG for sale on this thread. He is upgrading to a Dozier Grinder and once he has that one in his shop and set up, he is planning on offering his KMG here. Stayed tuned.

Ickie

Will As per our phone conversation I will take the Tippmann I will send moneys via Paypal as discussed thanks bUd.

Abe

Congrats Abe. Wil is a pleasure to deal with. Nice score.

A Tippmann is on my "wants" list down the line someday. I'm hoping to get my wife to become my sheath maker, even though I enjoy it. She isn't interested in the hand sewing, but might be interested in using a Tippmann.

Ickie

Thanks Ickie

And good luck on getting the wife to be your sheath maker that would make life a lot easier for you.

Abe

Wil,
I am still waiting on the tracking number for the KMG. My wife is on my back and thinking that we're out $1100. Please respond to my emails, phone calls and/or posts here.

Scott Ickes

I have contacted my credit card company and have been reimbursed for the $1100 paid to you in good faith. You'll have to deal with deeper pockets than me now (my credit card company and PayPal).

Scott Ickes

I contacted Scott, and he has all the info on the KMG shipping. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Wil,
This was "not" a painless transaction. I just received the tracking information on the grinder this morning, which is 26 days after originally sending my paypal payment. I talked to the manager of the shipping store and have been given the information about the arrival date.

I immediately contacted my credit card company and authorized them to release the disputed $1100 to Paypal and your account.

Scott Ickes

Back