• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KMG TX Grinder (No Longer Available)

DanitzKnives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello, I'm selling my KMG TX Grinder. This is a lot sale that includes the grinder, tooling attachments, and some belts. The motor is a 2hp Leeson, and I have it wired for 110v but it can run 220v. This motor is controlled by a VFD so if you are using it on a GFCI outlet be sure to change the settings on the circuit board to a GFCI setting (pictured). You may have to play around between the 4 options to find one that works with your gfci outlet/breaker. The grinder is still in good shape. Shows some signs of use. The flat platen 2" idlers could probably use new bearings (they're a little noisy) but they still spin fine. Everything works good.

Included:
KMG TX Grinder w/2hp Leeson Motor and a KB Genesis VFD
3 - 18" Aluminum tooling arms
Flat platen attachment (only 1 side is still fresh the other side has seen a fair amount of use).
10" Contact Wheel
6" Contact Wheel
2" Contact Wheel
After Market Small Wheel Attachment with a few small wheels (best used at slow speeds)
Standard Work Rest attachment

Belts are all from Combat Abrasives and the list is as follows

11 x 60 Grit Ceramic shredders
48 x 80 Grit Aluminum Oxide X Weight
15 x 120 Grit Aluminum Oxide X Weight
16 x 220 Grit Aluminum Oxide X Weight
22 x 220 Grit Aluminum Oxide J Flex
1 x Finishing Belt (This belt is used but still works nicely)

Price = No Longer Available. (Note: The attachments and belts will be shipped in separate boxes from the grinder)

IMG_5243.JPG
IMG_5248.JPG
IMG_5246.JPG
IMG_5249.JPG
IMG_5244.JPG
IMG_5255.JPG
IMG_5250.JPG
IMG_5242.JPG
IMG_5251.JPG

Last edited:
Back