Knife and Watch combo. Let's see them!

GycT6m.jpg
I have the same marathon. ;) great watches-knife combo

fauxreeve also it seem
Absolutely not. Very special CRK actually, shares it's birthday with me and is the only run of Large Inkosi that had the ball groove on the blade like the original (small) Inkosi debuted with. Most definitely real. I only bought the Pagani to see if I liked the Submariner form factor (I do). Typically I wear my 36 year old Datejust I bought brand new from a Rolex dealer when I attained my bachelor degree in 1988. I never do fake knives - EVER. Eventually I will buy a real Submariner - wish it could be this one my Dad passed down to my younger brother.

GSMt9I7h.jpg

Absolutely not. Very special CRK actually, shares it's birthday with me and is the only run of Large Inkosi that had the ball groove on the blade like the original (small) Inkosi debuted with. Most definitely real. I only bought the Pagani to see if I liked the Submariner form factor (I do). Typically I wear my 36 year old Datejust I bought brand new from a Rolex dealer when I attained my bachelor degree in 1988. I never do fake knives - EVER. Eventually I will buy a real Submariner - wish it could be this one my Dad passed down to my younger brother.

GSMt9I7h.jpg
I used to have an early 80's Submariner like that one. I miss it.

Great looking Panerai. I can't tell for sure, but it looks like a sandwich dial 176. My go-to watch through the second half of the 2000s was a 177H. I really miss that one and wish Panerai still made a good, hand wound, titanium 44mm Luminor with a sandwich dial and screw down case back.

Great looking Panerai. I can't tell for sure, but it looks like a sandwich dial 176. My go-to watch through the second half of the 2000s was a 177H. I really miss that one and wish Panerai still made a good, hand wound, titanium 44mm Luminor with a sandwich dial and screw down case back.
PAM564

Back