Knife and Watch combo. Let's see them!

B1B188C4-A168-4912-9C11-D04AB0B42B52.jpeg
As the OP of this thread, I’d like to say a few things. Firstly I’m saddened by the loss of Matt and I would like to express my condolences to his family and friends. He will be missed greatly. Secondly I have been away from this thread and forum only because it is much harder to post photos. Originally I used tapatalk (I think) or something like that. If someone has a cure, it would be appreciated. I’m using the iPad/Phone mostly. Thirdly and finally I have a YouTube channel focusing on this hobby that we all enjoy. I presently have 164 subs, but I’m not about sub numbers, rather sharing with you all. Let me know if it is appropriate to add a link otherwise thanks for this forum and great thread!
WM
I have had good luck posting photos with my iPad and iPhone using an app called Image Size. It is free, but I paid a little extra to lose the pop ups.

9IdL0fZ.jpg

Jaseman, what brand is the compass? Thanks. John

Not sure, I'll have to look (it's in the truck at the moment). Wife got it for me for Christmas off of Amazon. Plan on teaching myself basic navigation with it this summer. Most of our hiking/camping is in well established areas, but it's still a good skill to learn.

I'll look in a bit and get back to ya.

Back