KNIFE AUCTION! Custom Scourge anniversary, 24 hours only.

Kailash Blades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
We're in an unusual situation for us. We've listed this blem for sale twice now with no takers!

full

It's a beautiful blade, there's no doubting that- the issue has got to be the price. So why not let you guys decide the price? Comment below with your bid and the highest bidder (on either Facebook or Instagram) 24 hours from now will get this knife. RRP is $319 usd so here's your chance to pick up a bargain!

full

INFO: This is a beautiful custom fullered scourge anniversary with a slightly downsized handle and trimmed guard. The handle will be able to fit moderate to large hands still just with a snug indexed fit rather than the looser grip with a spare finger or two it usually has.

full

Stacked leather sheath, performance grind and acid washed with a black micarta handle.

full

Selling only due to being made with incorrect colour on handle (supposed to be blue). This will make an amazing high performance chopper and camp knife and has the same warranty as any of our usual blades. Shipping from continental europe, so will be cheaper for those closer.

full

SPECS:
13" blade
7mm spine
840g

full

full

$5 increments only from now on. You'll need to cover shipping which should be about 20 usd in Europe and 40 usd to North America.

Instagram bids can be found here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQtHoTXMHXb/

Facebook bids can be found here:
I'll update the comments here with the highest bid as best I can.
Best of luck!

AUCTION CLOSED
Top bidder through facebook- he'll be contacted and then I'll go down the list of highest bidders if people drop out.

Back