• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Knife buy from earl blackmore, a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
H Håkan Gusfavsson : There is a phone number in USA New Jersey where he has moved. I linked to it above.

It would probably cost you a few Euro, but you can make the call.

It may give you more closure than speculating. Don't miss an opportunity to finalize. Sure, it may be a dead end, but who knows. :confused:

H Håkan Gusfavsson : There is a phone number in USA New Jersey where he has moved. I linked to it above.

It would probably cost you a few Euro, but you can make the call.

It may give you more closure than speculating. Don't miss an opportunity to finalize. Sure, it may be a dead end, but who knows. :confused:
Hi. If i call him. He Will hang up or something. Bit wonder i someone live close to him?

Hi. If i call him. He Will hang up or something. Bit wonder i someone live close to him?
Unless you're hurting for living income, I would make the call anyway. There are also online sites/applications that allow you to make calls for free through a temporary phone number.

Might not work from overseas. Here's a screenshot. You might try logging into the site on your own and search like I did.

Blackmore.jpg
Good luck.

im a huge Dundee fan from Sweden. Back in 2016 med beloved dad past away. And i needed something Good in my life, since childhood i have been a huge fan of Dundee and the knife. So i found earl Blackmore ON fb and i ordred a replica after i got little money after i lost my Dad. And all paid of back in june 2016. And i never got any knife neither a refound. Still today i trying to reach out to him. Bit he took my money. Ever since that. I got nothing he STOLE My money. He is a theif a fraud
he was aware of my loss. And still did this to me. Tried via paypal many times no respond..

Has anyone else been ripped of by him?

//HÅKAN
Still want to find a new maker for a dundee knife. And still trying to raise the money got after my dad past.
If anyone at would like help me. to donate a dollar i use USA paypal and paysend.
I found another maker. But this partner to the knifecmaker blocked him. The one i paid to. But Lucky me this time it was less many. 600 dollars first time it was 1300 dollars Earl blackmore
Never again i pay for material. Next time it must be after complete knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back