Knife Center Exclusive Cru-Wear.

Trust me guys...don’t pre/re order from them...honestly if they can’t confirm it a in stock and ready to ship I won’t buy. They got mine out same day, which I appreciate; there are many stories of pre sale over sells and “coming soons” never coming at all, with full charges being made immediately.

Wtf. I just ordered a Manix this morning since it was supposedly "In Stock". Made no mention of backorder. The same thing happened when I ordered the PM2 in cruwear from them and I said I wouldn't buy from them again. Fool me once and all. I'm dumb. And pissed now.

Last edited:
Just call and ask to speak to Trevor. He will laugh at you. He’s the sole reason I no longer purchase from them. I even sold off the exclusives I did have. Sucks to miss out on this one, but I refuse to purchase from them.

Just looked at the ad and it states in stock and typically ships in 5-7 days.

If it is actually, really in stock. It doesn't make any sense that it takes 5-7 days to ship it.

They tweeted today about the pm3 in maxamet with a comment if you missed the m2 cruwear last week. I'm confused ...

They may have received a partial shipment of the CW-M2 and are waiting for more. (I hope)

And para3's seem to be making their way to stock. I got one from KW last week.

I ordered mine on Saturday without knowing they didn’t have any in stock. I just got a email this afternoon telling me it’s being shipped out. I’m not sure if I got lucky or they got a shipment.

Ordered! Never had a standard Manix 2 and wanted one, Cruwear makes this a double must have! Will be a perfect mate to my smooth PM2 Cruwear, which I carry all the time and is a favorite.

The listing for this one was updated today to read, "Typically ships within 1-2 business days." Looks like the second shipment might be arriving soon.

Mine came in today after shipping on Monday. Nice knife, super sharp. Smooth G10 is nice, though I wouldn't like it as much on a knife that didn't fit the hand so well and already had a ton of jimping.

Still annoying as hell not to list it OOS just ti keep sales coming in. I ordered one planning on it arriving in time for a trip on Monday. KC might have some decent exclusives, but they also suck big chock tunglers.

Mine is currently on a guided tour of the southwestern US mail system, hoping tomorrow maybe? Was supposed to be Monday.

Thanks for the heads up- my orders in. Was between this the knifeworks 52100 version but I've been curious about cruwear for years and that price was hard to resist.

This version looks nice. If I didn't already own a couple manix's I'd buy one. I prefer smooth g-10 over grippy if possible. Easier to keep clean. Also, the extra traction isn't a must with the exellent ergos and choil.

Back