Photos Knife coin

Hi! It is my first knife. Аre we colleagues now?
I chose a coin in size like a dollar with Sacagawea.

jkCEflW

https://imgur.com/a/jkCEflW

Hello!
This video is about using magnets to fix the blade of the coin-knife#1.
Watch from 3 min, if you watched the first video.

When I was making this knife, I first used a jewelry hacksaw. Thickness 0.16mm. Very accurate cut! I hope the following knife-coins will be better, but also more difficult to manufacture.

Hello! This is a knife that's hidden real deep! At the end of the video, you'll see the second coin knife that I made earlier.

I think this is the most butterfly-like butterfly knife (balisong). The blade is laser cut. The knife is very dangerous for pencils and ropes)))

Such a knife can be a great keychain for Tesla owners. Happy viewing.

Last edited:
Another short (1min 30s) video regarding this coin knife. There was an opportunity to test a powerful induction heater - could not resist.

This is my first flick-knife!
When making this knife, I took apart two tape measures, a grinder and an alarm clock.

I made some more knives from high carbon hardened steel. Now I'm trying to make a butterfly knife out of a half dollar Kennedy coin.

file.php

file.php

Last edited:
I made some more knives from high carbon hardened steel. Now I'm trying to make a butterfly knife out of a half dollar Kennedy coin.
file.php

file.php

Yesterday I made two knives. I make cutouts on purpose so that the blade can be seen, because in some countries camouflaged knives are prohibited.

Back