Knife Email Notification List

JK Knives

As most of you know, I will soon be stopping taking orders.
My plan is to make a few knives to sell on a first come, first served basis. If anyone is interested in advance notice on items that will be for sale I am going to offer email notifications.
All you need to do is send me an email that says you are interested in receiving the notifications. In the email type in your email address so I can just click on it to send you a notification that includes a picture, specifications, and price when something is available. Keep in mind you are under no obligation to buy it.
If there are any questions just ask in this thread.
Hopefully I will get some emails!

You've got my email John.... Idk if you need me to send it again?
Let me know.

Thanks for the opportunity to be on an early-bird list.

I should make it a bit clearer, when I send the emails it will say what date and time the knife will be available. Any idea of what day of the week would be best for this?

I should make it a bit clearer, when I send the emails it will say what date and time the knife will be available. Any idea of what day of the week would be best for this?
I wouldnt focus on a particular day or time..... Just send the emails when they are ready to be sold.... that should be easier for You.

It should be a day ending in Y. Time of day shouldn't matter as long as it's either AM or PM.

Back