Knife Giveaway: 1000 Reasons to Say Thank You!

fewpop

Gold Member
Hello all,
I could probably come up with a 1000 reasons to say "Thank You" to all of the great folks here at Bladeforums. Since November 2004, I have learned more about knives, and knife-related stuff than I ever imagined was possible. Best of all, I have had the opportunity to have met some really terrific people that frequent this big ol' community we call Bladeforums. The friendships I've made here, and the values that are shared here, have given me a sense of connectedness to something special that is not easily found in today's technocratic world. I'll just call it "folksiness" and get on with the rest of my post before I wear out your eyeballs. :)

This being my 1000th post here, I'd like to mark the occasion by giving away a traditional slipjoint. I ask you all to help me celebrate by posting here as a way to enter this contest. Don't need to say much if you post, `cause I'll just use your post number as your entry number, and in one week (7.27.07 at 7 pm) I will use a random number generator to pick the winner based on your post number here.

My sincere thanks to all of you for all the good times, and good will here at BFC.

Step right up, make a post, and that will enter you in the drawing. Maybe you will be the lucky one!

Here's what you're playing for: 1998 Case Stag Canoe. She's a looker.;)

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

Mighty folksy, Ford. If I win 'er I'll pass 'er along to a worthy soul that contributes on our forum. So that's two chances for a lucky winner. :thumbup: :cool:

Well heck, that's very kind of you! Let me be the first to step up and say congratulations! And Thanks for opportunity!

Thank you for holding this giveaway! That's a great gesture!:thumbup:

This is what makes bladeforums such a great place. Thanks for the giveaway fewpop.

I like this place, it's more laid back than the rest, just a buncha good ol boys sittin 'round jawwin' 'bout knives.

Thanks for the give away.

Nice knife an a very generous gesture. To top that off, it is great to have you around here.

If this post is it, the knife will go either into the V.G. fund or another give away here.

Back