Knife Giveaway: Bad Blood Raiju ***Winner #49

The underlined comment below is the old comment. I have taken myself out of the competition so that this knife will go to someone who is more interested in this particular style of knives. Also, as for the knives in the military... If my position will allow my having a knife, as I think it will, I'll purchase one that is normally used by the military, from the military. No chance for anything to go awry that way. Anyways, good luck to the rest of you! It seems to be quite the knife, so make sure to use it!

Count me in, as well! Whilst this type of knife isn't normally my kind of thing, I'll admit that it looks quite slick, if not a tad threatening :p (Just incase it matters: 'I'm in!' )

I'd put it to good use, I'm sure. I'll be beginning my mandatory service in the military starting next year, and I'll admit, it would probably take quite a beating. However, if I'm not allowed to bring my own blade, I'd end up using it for the toughest jobs around the house, maybe trading it eventually. Yep, not the grandest of positions, but whatever. A knife should be used!

Last edited:
I'm in!

Thanks for the giveaway! Don't own any Bad Blood knives, but the shape of the handle and stippling look like it would be pretty comfortable.

Back