Knife Giveaway Contest

Okay post #1, 36, 38, 39, 40, 41 and 42 are out.

Did I miss any?

Now we can take out 44 thanks to Judy.;) We're going to run short on two digit numbers pretty soon if she keeps it up.:D

It would be an honor to have this hanging over the mantel. Thank you for the fine offering.

I'd love to have this painting also..... hint...hint.....

please delete this post number from the entries.

Awesome painting Augustus! I'm in, and if you don't mind I'd also like to claim those poor discarded numbers, no point letting them go to waste:D :D

Eric

Awesome painting Augustus! I'm in, and if you don't mind I'd also like to claim those poor discarded numbers, no point letting them go to waste:D :D

Eric

Eric, Sweetness........you are going to claim poor discarded numbers but you aren't claiming poor discarded me? I thought we were.....well..... you know....:confused:

Count me in, Please!!

What a terrific painting!, I have just the spot for it too.. :) Thank You for the opportunity!

#21 Silenthunterstudios is the winner! Please provide me with your address and I'll ship the painting out to you.

Thanks to everyone for the interest and compliments.

Here's the screen capture of the winning number selection.
Winner.jpg

Congrats to Silenthunterstudios, you dirty platinum rat! I was supposed to win that painting!

Congratulations, anyway!

Thanks, Augustus88, for the great giveaway. Will you be doing any more paintings?

Congrats to Silenthunterstudios, you dirty platinum rat! I was supposed to win that painting!

Congratulations, anyway!

Thanks, Augustus88, for the great giveaway. Will you be doing any more paintings?

Here, Here !! What was said here silenthunerstudios!! BTW: Congratulations, You are the man!.

silenthunterstudios,

I sent a message to your e-mail address. Let me know if it doesn't go through and I'll try a different account.

Congratulations to Silent and a tip of the hat to augustus 88 for a very cool giveaway.

Back