Photos Knife I’d

Hey can anyone help me I’d this knife it was given to me by my late grand father it has hesco japan stamped on one side and the numbers 46 on the other any info is greatly appreciated

He's winding you up a bit because you didn't post a picture of the knife that would go a long way to help in identification. The ribbing happens all the time here, so don't be discouraged.

Take a few pics, upload them to postimages.org or similar and then insert the links that are generated by the hosting site in your post.

PS: Welcome to BF

He's winding you up a bit because you didn't post a picture of the knife that would go a long way to help in identification. The ribbing happens all the time here, so don't be discouraged.

Take a few pics, upload them to postimages.org or similar and then insert the links that are generated by the hosting site in your post.

PS: Welcome to BF
Thanks lol I noticed I forgot right when I posted lol I could’ve figure out how to attach a photo tho!

Photos make all the difference.

QA3L12C.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️

I'll do the OP a favor.. assuming this is the knife. OP posted this same question on Reddit like a month ago..

And to my eyes That looks like a capital cursive G not an H imo. Have found some other Gesco Japan (followed by a number) knives online, but not this one...
Screenshot_20230717_165610_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230717_165615_Gallery.jpg

Back