Knife Lover

I am new to this fourm. I have been having some issues relating to people on here so far because I use my knives every day and see them as a tool. I see lots of collectors that leave them in the box and that's totally fine. But I have never left a knife in a box even expensive ones lol

So like when you ask for the best knife. It's like asking me whats the best tool in my tool box .

What are you going to use your knife for ?

Skinning ? Building? EDC? Forest?

What are you cutting ?

Or are you asking what is the best as in HRC rating ? Or best as in Rare?

I am new to this fourm. I have been having some issues relating to people on here so far because I use my knives every day and see them as a tool. I see lots of collectors that leave them in the box and that's totally fine. But I have never left a knife in a box even expensive ones lol

So like when you ask for the best knife. It's like asking me whats the best tool in my tool box .

What are you going to use your knife for ?

Skinning ? Building? EDC? Forest?

What are you cutting ?

Or are you asking what is the best as in HRC rating ? Or best as in Rare?
I have the same inclination as you! I use all my knives and I consider them as tools. I don’t buy any purdy knives or art knives. As long as they are well designed, tough durable materials and keep an edge to do the task that’s all I want.

ZT 0393 is a great knife . and is on closeout at several excellent online knife retailers

I have the same inclination as you! I use all my knives and I consider them as tools. I don’t buy any purdy knives or art knives. As long as they are well designed, tough durable materials and keep an edge to do the task that’s all I want.
I buy nice pretty knives and try to destroy them. Lol

Back