1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Knife Maker Chad Cunningham

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Dec 3, 2011.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    A while back I started working with Chad as his leather sheath maker, this thread is dedicated to his knives and my sheaths and what I hope is a very long relationship. :)

This one I am especially proud of, the knife and sheath went to a charity auction and raised over 1000.00. :D It is what I have always called a modified mexican loop, modeled after the design created by Al Stohlman.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

little neckers, nifty knifes!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lots more to come as I get through the list.

2. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    More leather and steel. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Just finished these! The ten little buggers have interchangeable sheaths. They are a set for a business owner to his employees, I say Great Boss!! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This knife is is awesome!! Damascus blade with mokume bosters, sweet!
    [​IMG]

Working knife with working sheath, this one felt so good in the hand.
    [​IMG]

This one is for a hunting guide, he wants it out of the way and secure. Randall style pouch is one of my favorites.
    [​IMG]