Knife Show In Brazil

BrB

logo1.jpg

Gentlemen,

We are proud to invite you to the 1st Nova Petrópolis Knife Show, to be held in september - 14th, 15th and 16th - 2007. Come and visit the gaucho land in southern Brazil where lies the greatest knife tradition of South America!

This event is supported by the SBC - Brazilian Knifemakers Society!

Over 30 knifemakers from Brazil, Argentina and the USA are expected in a show that will present the best knives made in the southern part of America!

We are still working on the program, and will soon have a list of confirmed knifemakers that will attend.

It is anough to say right now that Luciano Dorneles and Rodrigo Sfreddo are two of the heads leading this event that has all the potential to become one of the best and largest of Latin America!

Special rates are being negociated with local hotels and restaurants, and all the little details are being worked out as I type.

I will post new information here as it comes along, and soon I will have a page on my website with all the info.

Any questions? You can contact us at feiradecutelaria@gmail.com or info@brazilianbladesmiths.com.br

Jeff Velasco

logo1.jpg
...Special rates are being negociated with local hotels and restaurants, and all the little details are being worked out as I type....

Please post when available. BTW, where will this show be held? Nearest international airport is?

The nearest international airport would be Salgado Filho in the city of Porto Alegre, the capital of the southern state of Rio Grande do Sul - Brazil.

You will probably fly into Brazil through the city of São Paulo and exchange flights to Porto Alegre. Your travel agent will know all about that.

The show will be located in a small german heritage town up the hills, two hours drive from the air port. There will be a shuttle to take people from the airport to the hotel.

Those are the kind of detail that will be available in a few days on my website. I will let you know.

Anything else I can help, shoot it up.

Jeff Velasco

Back