Knife Stands Available - 12/31/2015

Hello Friends,
I have a few Knife Stands available if folks would like them.

Stands are made by me of natural materials and will show slight variation in construction and fit.

Price includes paypal & shipping costs (CONUS). I will ship Intl for the difference in shipping cost (contact me).

First “I’ll take it” gets it. Please note the stand by its full description.

Any knives or “non-stands” pictured are not included.

Payment:
After I have confirmed your purchase please send paypal payment to [exyzzy at gmail dot com]. Please make sure to include the full description and quantities of the stand you are paying for and make sure your address is correct in paypal. I am paypal only at the present time.

About:
Much has changed from the first batch of stands. These stands are all made from true quarter inch Baltic Birch plywood, every layer is Baltic Birch. Quite a bit thicker than the first run. This is high grade woodworker plywood: grade BB/BB. I extended the new magnet head design to all sizes and I have redesigned the handle shelf to be more of a rounded cradle for the handle and extended it forward – this allows the knife to rest more securely and also accommodates a larger range of knives. I also added an Extra-Large (XL) size to the mix. For the large and XL models I increased the size of the magnet so that it can handle even bigger/heavier blades. The stands are sanded and finished with Howard’s Bee’s Wax and Orange Oil.

Caution: All magnets are Rare Earth Neodymium, they are strong and the stands are light so hold the stand when you attach the knife.

The Small knife stand works well with Runt sized knives. The Medium knife stand works well with Bush Nub, Hiking Buddy, and BCJR sized knives. The Large knife stand works well with Bush Finger and Camp Nessie sized knives. The XL should work well with Camp Knives (though I do not have one to test with – see Bud’s Instagram for a Camp Knife on a Large Stand)
Distance between the legs (between magnet and handle shelf) for each size is:

Small: 2.5"
Medium: 3.5"
Large: 5"
XL: 6.5"​

Today: 12-31-2015

2 available: Small Baltic Birch (ply) - $40 each
3 available: Medium Baltic Birch (ply) - $40 each
3 available: Large Baltic Birch (ply) - $45 each
1 available: XL Baltic Birch (ply) - $45

Also, a New Item Today

I am also offering today a new design for a pocket valet with integrated knife stand. The valet is approx.. 7” by 7” and the distance between the magnet and handle shelf is approx. 3” (so right between Small and Medium stand sizes). It is made from all Baltic Birch Plywood with glued finger joints. I have given it a natural light weathered brown stain, and finished it with Howard’s Bee’s Wax and Orange Oil. I’m calling the laser etched design on it a “Squiral” (Squares in a spiral).

1 available: “Squiral” Pocket Valet - $65

All Stands sizes with knives
IMG_0560_zpssmeoujhh.png

All stand sizes without knives
IMG_0557_zpsuyrdotbd.png

Small stand
IMG_0561_zpsqhhrc5gk.png

New XL Stand
IMG_0566_zpsfdufr4cg.png

Huge magnet on the L and XL
DSC01910_zpsgfyr6zwd.png

New Pocket Valet
IMG_0548_zps048utaww.png

Finger Joint Construction
DSC01901_zpsqkx3doqv.png

"Squiral" Laser Engraved Design
IMG_0551_zpsl43wnw34.png

1 Large is yours ErichM. Just paypal to [exyzzy at gmail dot com] Thanks

Thanks Phil, I'll make another medium for you and a large is yours as well.
-eric

Back