knife stores in boone, nc

i just started school in boone, nc this year. i was wondering if there are any good knife stores around close by. thanks

cdixon

Despite the fact that I'm a WCU grad ('85) I'll help out a goon. :D ;) Any of the Mast Stores (Boone or Valle Crucis) will have a pretty good selection as would Foot Sloggers (Boone and Blowing Rock). However, be forewarned that their prices are a little inflated.

What a small world, I had a lot of friends go to App. State and WCU (I grew up in Asheville). I actually took a couple of courses at WCU during one of my summer breaks in high school, back in '87 I think...loved Cullowhee!

I apologize I'm no help with your question, I don't know of any knife stores in that area...

im from Bristol Virginia, i only wish there was a decent place to get some knives around here but i cant find any. If i just cant take it and have to have a new knife i go to SMKW in gatlinburg but i end up beeting my head against a wall because im not getting any of my questions answered. The people there are nice but many of them dont seem to know what they are talking about and they dont have alot of the knives that i like or want to buy.

Back